Question 1 of 10.
Which photo looks like the most fun?
Question 2 of 10.
What is your favorite form of vacation locomotion?
4. My legs, skis, dogsleds, bobsleds, kayaks. . .
5. A horse drawn carriage
Question 3 of 10.
Where do you normally sleep on vacation?
Question 4 of 10.
On your next trip, you will probably stop to eat at. . .
2. We won't stop. There are sandwiches in the cooler.
3. The airport food court.
4. Joël Robuchon, Masa, or Guy Savoy
5. I will catch my own fish.
6. It depends. Most likely a top rated hole-in-the-wall cafe or anything with the slogan "Where the locals eat."
7. Anywhere that serves something I've never eaten before. Octopus, wooly mammoth, the world's hottest peppers? I'm always up for trying something new.
Question 5 of 10.
Which photo looks like the least fun?
Question 6 of 10.
Which TWM article sounds the most interesting?
Question 7 of 10.
The most important part about my family vacation is. . . ?
2. Enjoying the great outdoors together.
3. Education. Learning about new people and places.
4. Relaxing together. Preferably by the pool or over a nice dinner.
5. It's about the journey, not the destination.
6. Excitement. Roller coasters, wakeboarding, and bungee jumping sound fun.
7. It doesn't matter where we go or how much we have to spend, as long as we spend quality time together.
Question 8 of 10.
You and your family just won a vacation to Disneyland. Your first thought is . . . ?
1. Can we sell these tickets for cash? I hate theme parks.
2. Woohoo! I can't wait to ride all the new roller coasters!
3. Do we get to stay at a nice hotel?
4. How do we make this trip educational for our kids?
6. Let's make this part of a three week road trip!
Question 9 of 10.
Which of these movie screenshots best represents your vacation style?
Question 10 of 10.
When I go online, I would like to see more family travel articles about?
1. The best deals on flights. More tips on flying with kids.
2. How to make family vacations affordable. Coupons and contests.
4. The top resorts, hotels, amusement parks, and kid-friendly experiences.
5. Road trip tips, destinations, and itineraries.
6. Exciting destinations that are "off the beaten path."